Girl Saves Mother & Brothers From Fire

Awakened a little after 4 a.m. in the morning by the sound of crackling sparks and flames, Samantha Christian noticed flames coming from a portable air conditioner in her bedroom and she sprung into action. She ran to wake her 8 year old brother’s room to wake him after first waking her mother.

As the home filled with black smoke and her mother attempted to put out the flames (unfortunately she was unsuccessful in saving their home and belongings from the fire), Samantha ran back inside to try to wake her 4 year old brother who wouldn’t wake up despite her efforts. She picked her little brother up and carried him outside to safety while their house and belongings were destroyed by the fire.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s